Pete's Jokes 5
A married Irishman went into the confessional and said to his priest, 'I almost had an affair with another
The priest said, 'What do you mean, almost?'
The Irishman said, 'Well, we got undressed and rubbed together, but then I stopped.'
The priest said, 'Rubbing together is the same as putting it in. You're not to see that woman again. For your
penance, say five Hail Mary's and put $50 in the poor box.'
The Irishman left the confessional, said his prayers, and then walked over to the poor box.
He paused for a moment and then started to leave.
The priest, who was watching, quickly ran over to him saying, 'I saw that. You didn't put any money in the poor
The Irishman replied, 'Yeah, but I rubbed the $50 on the box, and according to you, that's the same as putting
There once was a religious young woman who went to Confession. Upon entering the confessional, she said, 'Forgive
me, Father, for I have sinned.' The priest said, 'Confess your sins and be forgiven.'
The young woman said, 'Last night my boyfriend made passionate love to me seven times.'
The priest thought long and hard and then said, 'Squeeze seven lemons into a glass and then drink the juice.'
The young woman asked, 'Will this cleanse me of my sins?'
The priest said, 'No, but it will wipe that smile off of your face.'
Looks of Disappointment
A man was just waking up from anesthesia after surgery, and his wife was sitting by his side. His eyes fluttered
open and he said, 'You're beautiful.' Then he fell asleep again.
His wife had never heard him say that before, so she stayed by his side. A few minutes later his eyes fluttered
open and he said, 'You're cute..' The wife was disappointed because instead of 'beautiful,' it was now 'cute.'
She asked, 'What happened to beautiful?'
The man replied, 'The drugs are wearing off.'
Muldoon lived alone in the Irish countryside with only a pet dog for company. One day the dog died, and Muldoon
went to the parish priest and asked, 'Father, my dog is dead... Could ya' be saying' a mass for the poor
Father Patrick replied, 'I'm afraid not; we cannot have services for an animal in the church.... But there are
some Baptists down the lane, and there's no tellin' what they believe. Maybe they'll do something for the
Muldoon said, 'I'll go right away Father. Do ya' think $5,000 is enough to donate to them for the service?'
Father Patrick exclaimed, 'Sweet Mary, Mother of Jesus! Why didn't ya tell me the dog was Catholic?
Father O'Malley answers the phone. 'Hello, is this Father O'Malley?'
'This is the IRS. Can you help us?'
'Do you know a Ted Houlihan?'
'Is he a member of your congregation?'
'Did he donate $10,000 to the church?'
An elderly man walks into a confessional. The following conversation ensues:
Man: 'I am 92 years old, have a wonderful wife of 70 years, many children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren.
Yesterday, I picked up two college girls, hitch-hiking. We went to a motel, where I had sex with each of them three
Priest: 'Are you sorry for your sins?'
Man: 'What sins?'
Priest: 'What kind of a Catholic are you?'
Man: 'I'm Jewish.'
Priest: 'Why are you telling me all this?'
Man: 'I'm 92 years old .... I'm telling everybody!'
An elderly man goes into a brothel and tells the madam he would like a young girl for the night. Surprised, she
looks at the ancient man and asks how old he is.
'I'm 90 years old,' he says.
'90!' replies the woman. 'Don't you realize you've had it?'
'Oh, sorry,' says the old man. 'How much do I owe you?'
An elderly man went to his doctor and said, 'Doc, I think I'm getting senile.. Several times lately, I have
forgotten to zip up.'
'That's not senility,' replied the doctor. 'Senility is when you forget to zip down.'
A woman was having a passionate affair with an Irish inspector from a pest-control company. One afternoon they were
carrying on in the bedroom together when her husband arrived home unexpectedly.
'Quick,' said the woman to the lover, 'into the closet!' and she pushed him in the closet, stark naked.
The husband, however, became suspicious and after a search of the bedroom discovered the man in the closet..
'Who are you?' he asked him..
'I'm an inspector from Bugs-B-Gone,' said the exterminator.
'What are you doing in there?' the husband asked..
'I'm investigating a complaint about an infestation of moths,' the man replied.
'And where are your clothes?' asked the husband.
The man looked down at himself and said, 'Those little bastards!'..
Wife: 'Do you want dinner?'
Husband:'Sure! What are my choices?'
Wife:'Yes or no.'
When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.'
'It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles.'
'We ll that's because we aren't married yet.'
'Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.'
'Well, you have done the right thing.'
'But mom, I was sitting on daddy's lap.'
A newly married man asked his wife, 'Would you have married me if my father hadn't left me a fortune?'
'Honey,' the woman replied sweetly, 'I'd have married you, NO MATTER WHO LEFT YOU A FORTUNE!'
A wife asked her husband: 'What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body?'
He looked at her from head to toe and replied: 'I like your sense of humour!'
Husbands are husbands
A man was sitting reading his papers when his wife hit him round the head with a frying pan.
'What was that for?' the man asked.
The wife replied 'That was for the piece of paper with the name Jenny on it that I found in your pants
The man then said 'When I was at the races last week Jenny was the name of the horse I bet on' the wife apologized
and went on with the housework..
Three days later the man is watching TV when his wife bashes him on the head with an even bigger frying pan,
knocking him unconscious.
Upon re-gaining consciousness the man asked why she had hit again.
Wife replied.. 'Your horse phoned'.
From Thomas Cook Holidays - listing some of the guest's complaints.
1. ''I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local store does not sell proper biscuits like
custard-creams or ginger-nuts."
2. "It's lazy of the local shopkeepers to close in the afternoons. I often needed to buy things during 'siesta'
time - this should be banned
3. "On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don't like
spicy food at all."
4. "We booked an excursion to a water park but no-one told us we had to bring our swimming costumes and
5. A tourist at a top African game lodge over looking a water hole, who spotted a visibly aroused elephant,
complained that the sight of this rampant beast ruined his honeymoon by making him feel "inadequate".
6. A woman threatened to call police after claiming that she'd been locked in by staff. When in fact, she had
mistaken the "Do not disturb" sign on the back of the door as a warning to remain in the room.
7. "The beach was too sandy."
8. "We found the sand was not like the sand in the brochure. Your brochure shows the sand as yellow but it was
9. A guest at a Novotel in Australia complained his soup was too thick and strong. He was inadvertently slurping
the gravy at the time.
10. "Topless sunbathing on the beach should be banned. The holiday was ruined as my husband spent all day looking
at other women."
11. "We bought' Ray-Ban' sunglasses for five Euros (?3.50) from a street trader, only to find out they were
12. "No-one told us there would be fish in the sea. The children were startled."
13. "There was no egg slicer in the apartment..."
14. "We went on holiday to Spain and had a problem with the taxi drivers as they were all Spanish..."
15. "The roads were uneven.."
16. "It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England, but it only took the Americans three hours to get
17. "I compared the size of our one-bedroom apartment to our friends' three-bedroom apartment and ours was
18. "The brochure stated: 'No hairdressers at the accommodation'. We're trainee hairdressers - will we be OK
19. "There are too many Spanish people. The receptionist speaks Spanish.. The food is Spanish. Too many foreigners
'- now live abroad'."
20. "We had to queue outside with no air conditioning."
21. "It is your duty as a tour operator to advise us of noisy or unruly guests before we travel."
22. "I was bitten by a mosquito - no-one said they could bite."
23. "My fianc? and I booked a twin-bedded room but we were placed in a double-bedded room. We now hold you
responsible for the fact that I find myself pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room
that we booked."