- The First Afghans in Barry
- My parents had the first Afghans in Barry in 1968. The first one was called Sheba. She was the most beautiful dog I had ever seen, with a golden coat and curled tail and hauty expression
- Owen Jones
- Owen Jones from Barry, South Wales published his first book 'Behind The Smile ~ The Story of Lek a Bar Girl in Pattaya' containing characters from Barry in 2012
- Review of Dead Centre
- Dead Centre by Owen Jones is largely set in South Wales, especially in St. David's, Pembroke and Cardiff, Barry and Rhoose in South Glamorgan
- Behind The Smile
- 'Behind The Smile ~ The Story of Lek a Bar Girl in Pattaya' is the first novel by Owen Jones from Barry, South Wales. It has characters from Barry and is partially set there.
- Lek in Barry
- 'Behind The Smile ~ Daddy's Hobby' is the first novel by Owen Jones from Barry, South Wales. This page tells another part of the story of Lek's visit to Barry.
- Ancient Barry
- Much of what we know or have supposed about Barry and the Vale of Glamorgan, in which it is situated has been gleaned from the buildings found there...
- Until 120 years ago, the area now covered by the town of Barry was relatively undisturbed by human activity.
- The Vale Of Glamorgan
- The Vale of Glamorgan used to be called South Glamorgan or Morgannwg De, in Welsh. Quality of life is second to none in the Vale...
- About Us
- This web page will tell you a little more about Owen Jones and the web site called Welsh Products Online, which was started in 2000. Welsh Products Online will accept advertising from Welsh companies
- Contact Us
- Please use this page to contact us if necessary.