- Review of Dead Centre
- Dead Centre by Owen Jones is largely set in South Wales, especially in St. David's, Pembroke and Cardiff, Barry and Rhoose in South Glamorgan
- Cardiff, the capital of Wales, has undergone massive redevelopment in recent years. It boasts that it is the largest city in Wales and the 11th largest in the UK.
- Cardiff City FC Promotion
- Well, Sam The Man has gone one step further to making Cardiff the second Welsh national team. The embarrassment of Welsh club football is eased somewhat.
- Worm-Eating Slugs
- Gardeners in south Wales should not be surprised if they find an all-white, worm-munching slimy creature in their flowerbeds this summer. Carnivorous slugs are about in Wales...